We sold the last copy of my 3rd book today. It is a strictly limited edition run of 300 copies and as such, we won't be re-printing it. Many thanks to those of you who bought a copy. We will be shipping them out 2nd of August.
Photographic Images 2009 - 2017
Please note: This book is now out of print.
To mark the first exhibition of Bruce's photography, this book covers his work from 2009 to the present.
The book is laid out in order of tonal range starting with Bruce's serenely minimal Hokkaido images before moving on to the lower registers of tonality by visiting the black deserts of central Iceland. The book concludes with his full spectrum work from the Bolivian Altiplano.
- 10 inches x 10 inches x 0.25 inches
The standard edition is limited to 200 copies.
- 40 photographic plates, 170mm x 170cmm
- Three chapter Introductions regarding tone and composition
The special edition is limited to 100 copies. Each copy has one of three prints available:
- 33 editions with signed / numbered Hokkaido Print
- 33 editions with signed / numbered Iceland Print
- 34 editions with signed / numbered Bolivia Print