Editing Tip #3
Working with highlights and clipping
This is one of the tutorial videos from my 'Advanced Photoshop Curves' e-Book.
The e-Book comes with access to over 1 hours worth of on-line curves tutorials.
Buy the e-Book!
and gain access to more on-line tutorials
The art of tonal Adjustment part 2
+ free copy of Fast Track to Photoshop!
Photoshop’s curves adjustment tool is your gateway to fine tonal adjustment. It is an immensely powerful tool that once you become familiar with, will be at the core of all your editing in Photoshop for years to come.
Through the use of many editing examples and QuickTime movies I aim to cover in detail how the curves adjustment tool works and demonstrate its unparalleled power for the image editor.
- You need to already be using Photoshop to work with this e-Book.
- You need to be familiar with Photoshop’s Curves, Layers and Masks.
- For those who aren’t familiar, I’ve included a free copy of Fast-Track to Photoshop. I would recommend that you read this before attempting to understand the content of this e-Book.
* 2 x Adobe Acrobat PDF documents.
* 15 PSD Photoshop example files.
* Access to several on-line video tutorials.
* E-book format: Adobe Acrobat
* Download format: Zip file Containing 2 x PDF e-Books + 15 PSD Files, plus access to on-line video tutorials.